· A PIECE OF CARD
· ADHESIVE TAPE
· FELT TIP PENS
· A CARDBOARD
· TWO RODS
· TWO MAGNETS
· TWO NUTS
· FOUR HARD PLASTIC GLASSES
1. Draw four silhouettes of a car on the card, cut them out and colour.
2. Use the adhesive tape to put a nut between two silhouettes. Do the same with the other nut and silhouettes.
3. Draw two roads on the cardboard, with a starting line at the beginning of the roads and a finishing one at the end.
4. Put both cars at the starting lines.
5. Tape every magnet to every rod.
6. Put the magnets under the cardboard and try to move the cars. Play with your friends and race!