· TWO MAGNET BARS
· SMALL TOY LORRY
· RED, BLUE AND TRANSPARENT ADHESIVE TAPE
· A COMPASS
1. Hang a magnet on a piece of thread until it stops. Put the magnet face to face with the needle of the compass. Put a piece of red adhesive tape in the North Pole and blue adhesive in the opposite pole. Do the same with the other magnet.
2. Firstly, bring the poles with the same colours closer. Secondly, bring the different colour poles closer.
3. Tape a magnet to the toy.
4. Use the other magnet to move the toy.