· TWO MAGNET BARS
· RED, BLUE AND TRANSPARENT ADHESIVE TAPE
· A COMPASS
· TWO SMALL CARDBOARD BOXES (SAME SIZE)
· TWO PENCILS
1. Hang a magnet on a piece of thread until it stops. Put the magnet face to face with the needle of the compass. Put a piece of red adhesive tape in the North Pole and blue adhesive in the opposite pole. Do the same with the other magnet.
2. Bring closer the poles with the same colours. Secondly, bring closer the different colours.
3. Tape the magnets inside the boxes. Close the boxes, put red adhesive tape at one side of the box, where the red part of the magnet is. Put blue adhesive tape at one side of the box, where the blue part of the magnet is.
4. Put two pencils on one of the boxes. Put the second box on the pencils, matching the colours.
5. Join both boxes with transparent adhesive tape, take off the pencils and press on the box.